Thursday, April 8, 2010

watching "Hoarders" helps....


Ok, so I can't seem to be a consistant blogger - oh well. Jackson is now almost 15 months old and he is absolutely adorable and hilarious! I can tell already that he is going to be a huge ham! Jordan has made straight A's all school year and is taking piano lessons. She's still extremely messy and her teacher wrote on her report card that she would like to see her "be more organized". That's a nice way to put it - I'd probably tell a parent "your kid is smart, but a total slob!" I try to set a good example for her, but living with 2 people who live by the phrase, "temporary parking space" and a baby who can destroy a living room in minutes, it can get out of control pretty quickly. Especially if I am not OCD about it. There seems to be no happy medium with me. I am either constantly following behind them cleaning up or I just ignore it until it makes me insane. That's what happened this week. Now I'm back to being OCD again. Well see how long it lasts....

No comments:

Post a Comment